The PTPTN Education Loan Scheme was established with the purpose of providing educational loan to students studying in Higher Education Institutions locally. This loan enables students to finance a full or partial tuition fee and living cost during the study period, thus, opening up more opportunities for all students to pursue higher education.
1. Buy a PTPTN number from Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) —costs RM5 and is valid for six months only
2. Head to PTPTN’s website to apply online: www.ptptn.gov.my
3. Complete the application form carefully based on the instructions Panduan Permohonan Pinjaman PTPTN. It’s highly recommended for the forms to be completed
4. Advisable to fill in college with assistance of the registrar guidance.
1. Print and filling out loan offer agreement documents. Refer to the Panduan Permohonan Pinjaman for guidance.
2. Within 14 days after receiving the email from PTPTN, hand over the hard copy documents to PTPTN, nearest branch;
Pejabat PTPTN Negeri Selangor
F-G-42 Vista Alam, Seksyen 14, 40000 Shah Alam Selangor
No. Tel : 03 – 5523 2170
No. Faks : 03 – 5523 7278
Isnin – Jumaat 8.00 pagi – 5.00 petang
Waktu Rehat Jumaat 12.15 tengah hari – 2.45 petang
Pejabat PTPTN UTC Selangor
No 2-16 (A), Tingkat 2, Kompleks UTC [email protected] Mall, No 5, Jalan 14/8, Seksyen 14, 40000 Shah Alam Selangor
Isnin – Khamis 1.00 tengah hari – 10.00 malam
Jumaat 2.45 petang – 10.00 malam
Waktu Rehat 7.00 petang – 8.00 malam
Sabtu – Ahad 8.00 pagi – 5.00 petang
Cuti Umum/ Negeri Tutup
Other Branch www.ptptn.gov.my/cawangan
1. The first loan disbursement is made after the student returns the full agreement document to PTPTN office.
2. Loan disbursement to students for subsequent semesters is based on the following conditions:
i. Currently pursuing registered study at the approved levels, majors and HEIs; and
ii. Pass the exam in the previous semesters with a Grade Average Value 2.0 and above.